Sunday, June 12, 2016

Are you at Home? A very different #BestMortgageBook post



Greetings readers!  Long time no blog, sorry about that. What a ride! This year has been quite an amazing experience! I apologize for not posting more often this year. With the success of my #1 bestselling book (Thank YOU readers!), being nominated for a Pulitzer Prize in non-fiction literature, TV & Radio appearances, teaching first time home buyer seminars and of course serving my clients as a licensed mortgage loan originator I have been a bit busy. I have had the privilege of helping so many first time home buyers. It's such a joy to be at their loan closing and experience their joy, pride and sense of accomplishment with them. Wow! I have the best mortgage clients and am so blessed when they also become friends. And don't forget the investment property I bought and rehabbed earlier this year.  It's all done and now both sides of my new duplex are rented and cash flowing. I love real estate!

Ok, so now that you are updated on what's new with me....why am I choosing to invest time blogging again after my internet absence? I'm still just as busy as I have been, as I am constantly working to improve myself and help more people. Well, 2 reasons; the first reason I'll get to in a minute. The second reason is that I didn't realize how many of you are reading my blog. You don't comment often, so I didn't know how many of you have actually been reading and enjoying the information. I am so glad to see that so many of you find my blog posts and book a helpful resource for you. I realize that mortgages are not the most interesting topic, so I do try to make it fun & interesting while saving you thousands of dollars. My mission is to save as many people as possible as much money as possible and for you not to have too much trouble with your paperwork while going through the mortgage process. Oh, and most important in that experience, that you actually get approved and close on your loan for your home. Please feel free to email me at info@bestmortgagebook.com with any questions. I'm happy to answer you. Also, I welcome your positive comments and questions on my blog. 

Now back to reason #1 for my blog post today. Are you at Home? What is Home?  What does Home mean to you? Ah, Home, lots can be said about the word Home. There are many little phrases and cute anecdotes; we've all heard, "home is where the heart is", right? To me, home is where I am at peace. If I am at peace, my heart will be there as well. This can be anywhere, however, to me it's most enjoyed with those I love around me and the bonus is my creature comforts.

I've had the tremendous pleasure of traveling all over the globe in the past few years and visiting many friends in their homes as well as staying in hotels. While I enjoy the convenience of someone else making the bed and cleaning my room at a hotel, the warmth, kindness and generosity of friends of course always wins me over, as I am addicted to good stimulating conversation and the opportunity for genuine human connection. Those cherished moments in a friend’s kitchen while cleaning up after making dinner together or brewing morning coffee is the glue that binds our friendships and continues to stimulate my mental and emotional growth. I am so grateful for all those in my life who have hosted me at their homes. I am so blessed to a variety of friends who live in a variety of places who have welcomed me into their homes. I have friends that own their homes, friends that rent their homes, friends that live in the city, in the country, on the ocean, on a river, on a boat, in a river millhouse, on a vineyard, in the mountains, in the suburbs, in a condo, in a single family home, in a townhouse, all varieties.

This morning, as I watch the beautiful sunrise come up over the Atlantic Ocean at a generous friend's home and have the warm feeling of peace in my heart I invite you to have a dialog with me.  What does HOME mean to you? And what is the benefit of owning that home to you?  For some it's financial security. For others it's knowing that it's theirs, that peace of mind and comfort of their worldly possessions being in one place and that they can personalize it anyway they see fit. For others it's the experience of growing roots and becoming involved in a community and contributing. I'm also personally fond of the pride of home ownership as well. There's also something to be said for making your very own space perfect for you. How about all of the above? In your home, you can create whatever you want and contribute to your community in however you see fit. You have the option to choose.

So, please tell me what does HOME mean to you?  If you own, tell me why you own. If you rent, let me know why you want to own your home.

For more information, pick up my #1 Best Selling Book at ElysiaStobbeBooks.com

For more mortgage tips check out our website www.bestmortgagebook.info
For video mortgage tips and tools subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ElysiaStobbeMortgage
Follow Elysia on Twitter at  https://twitter.com/ElysiaStobbe
See what's new with Elysia on LinkedIn at  https://www.linkedin.com/in/elysiastobbe
For sponsorship opportunities go to:  sponsorbestmortgagebook.info

©

22 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
    Bitcoin realtor Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is the thing that I call an enormous blog. Flawlessly composed.
    Laminate Flooring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Greetings too. Glad to understand that you are available now and we will be able to enjoy more precious and useful content by you. BTW this is an excellent representation and lesson on mortgage issue. You are so care about your readers. And I am excited leaning the way you depicted the harsh topic in a fan and an interesting mood. This is surely fantastic. I would like to leave my hearty thanks for your well wishing mind. Love it.
    How do I apply for a remortgage

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read that Post and got it fine and informative.
    plumbing southend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully astonished to see this meshwork of stunning words.
    southend builders

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. best trim paint brand

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog gives a strong affirmation of outstanding composed work.
    kitchen tables

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing the wonderful information. Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, experienced homeowner, or are looking to refinance with no closing costs, Ability Mortgage Group understands the mortgage market. Our mission is to continue to grow our success into one of the largest purchase money mortgage lenders in Queenstown, MD.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. local painting contractors New lenox

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. roofer in Dallas TX

    ReplyDelete
  12. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! renovation contractor

    ReplyDelete
  13. The triple bunk bed consists of, as the title says, of 3 bunk one on top of the other. triple bunk bed

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. florida foreclosure process

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bench grinders can be regarded as lifesavers for the people who deal with tools on a daily basis. Best Contour Gauge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello everyone, I am Jennifer Robert, currently living in New Jersey . I am a single mom at the moment with two kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in May 2019 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self-money lender they are all lies , all they want is your money and you will not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. Anderson Raymond. I will advise you to contact Mr. Anderson if you are interested in getting a loan and you are sure you can pay them back on time you can contact them No credit check, no cosigner with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan.

    Email: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com
    Phone: +1 (719) 629 0982
    Facebook Page : Anderson Raymond Loan
    Visit them Office Address @ (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240

    When it comes to financial crisis and loan then Anderson Raymond loan financial is the place to go.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A good night's sleep isn't a luxury, it is a necessity if you wish to enjoy good health Volvo mattress

    ReplyDelete
  18. Inspiring articles, often not enough time to comment though. Know we are reading. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing such an amazing information with us, freedom capital also provide the services and information about self employed mortgage alberta. Visit now

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing such an Amazing post with us, To check the fha mortgage rates texas, visit Loans by Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  21. If it is allowed to drip, it can result in water logging damage that can compromise the internal structure of you house. plumbing services

    ReplyDelete